It is no more EDUCATION .....LEARN...EARN
It is just EDUCATION.....EARN
This trend forces a strange kind of situation where the parents and the children are forced to lay more stress on rote memory than the process of learning. As a result most of the students end up getting more marks and good postitions...but with less subject knowledge.
What is more important is that a student should get a thorough knowledge of what is explained in the text book...Thanks to CBSE...a system which emphasizes the complete reading of a given lesson. Of late all of us are noting the inevitable factor that in examinations, questions are asked from any nook and corner of a given lesson...it is a challenge of course, but a challenge to be welcomed.
A student of CBSE, by the end of Grade X could decide the future course of study. The basic principles of all the subjects are introduced already when Grade X gets completed.
This blog aims at ...
- having a thorough study of the text book lessons with regard to subjects Social Science and Science.
- to review the text book knowledge immediately.
- short and very short questions
- questions from II Term IX Grade Social Science and Science
- divide any given lesson into smaller units..say paragraphs..
- have a thorough study of unit by unit
- take immediate review with the help of the questions given in this blog.